Re-KånkenItem no.: F23548
Special edition Kånken made entirely from polyester recycled from plastic bottles. Ready to carry life’s essentials – and far into the future: be recycled again.
The main compartment has a large zippered opening that makes it easy to pack and unpack. It comes with a seat pad that is stored in the inside back packet where it stops the contents of the backpack pressing against the back – and is always at hand when a pause is needed. There are also two flat side pockets and a zippered pocket on the front, perfect for small items you want to keep close at hand. The carrying system is simple but functional with handles at the top and flexible, adjustable shoulder straps. Embroidered logo. Address tag inside the main compartment.
- Special edition Kånken made from SpinDye® recycled polyester.
- Fabric, webbing and lining are made from the same yarn.
- Large main compartment with a large, zippered opening.
- Two side pockets and a zippered pocket on the front.
- Inside back pocket with removable seat pad.
Weight: 395 g
Volume: 16 l
Width: 27 cm
Height: 38 cm
Depth: 13 cm
Environmental info: Spin dyed|Recycled
Material: 100% polyester