Abisko Hike 35Item no.: F27124
Lightweight and flexible backpack for low weight trekking and cabin-to-cabin trips. Top-loading design with an extra opening at the side, front pocket and an expandable side pocket.
The main compartment is top-loading and an extra zipper on the right side gives quick access to contents. There is a security pocket inside the main compartment. The top flap can be raised – for example to hold a sleeping mat in place – and has two pockets. Zippered front pocket and an expandable side pocket with strap adjustments that lets you stow a drinking bottle close to hand. In addition, there are attachments for trekking poles, with a loop and a clip in the compression straps on the left-hand side, and loops on the hipbelt for fastening a camera bag within easy reach. The backpack is also hydration system compatible (not included).
The fabric is waxed and resists moisture and a rain cover is included for persistent rain.
- Versatile daypack for cabin-to-cabin hikes and lightweight trekking.
- Made from hardwearing G-1000 Eco and G-1000 HeavyDuty Eco (recycled polyester/organic cotton).
- Top-loading design complemented by a side zipper for easy access to contents.
- Comfortable to carry with lightly padded shoulder straps, hip belt and a lightweight frame that keeps pack weight down.
- Top lid with spacious pocket.
Weight: 1400 g
Material name: G-1000®
Material: G-1000® Eco: 65% polyester, 35% cotton
Material 2: G-1000® HeavyDuty Eco S: 65% polyester, 35% cotton
Volume: 35 l
Width: 28 cm
Height: 61 cm
Depth: 26 cm
Carrying system: Fixed
Rain cover: included
Legal notice: Contains non-textile elements of animal origin.
Environmental info: Organic|Recycled