Abisko Friluft 45Item no.: F27211
Lightweight, stable trekking backpack with fantastic ventilation and excellent carrying comfort. Large main compartment plus many practical pockets, including on the hipbelt.
Storage is well thought through with a large top-loaded main compartment, generous front pocket and expandable side pockets. The main compartment also has zippers that open up the entire front panel for easy access to contents. The top lid can be raised and has two pockets, and there are two more pockets on the hipbelt for snacks, sun screen and other small items. A loop and elastic cord let you fasten a trekking pole/ice axe to the front. The backpack is also hydration system compatible (not included) with a pocket for a water bladder and an opening for a drinking tube. Rain cover included. Volume: 45 litres.
- Light, durable trekking backpack with Friluft Ventilation System for great carrying comfort.
- Back panel with mesh and air columns creates unparalleled ventilation for the back.
- Perfect for warm/humid climates.
- Made from hardwearing G-1000 Eco with base in waterproof 500D Nylon.
- Top-loaded main compartment with zippers on both sides, opening up the entire front panel for easy access to contents.
Weight: 1600 g
Material name: G-1000®
Material: G-1000® Eco: 65% polyester, 35% cotton
Volume: 45 l
Width: 32 cm
Height: 68 cm
Depth: 30 cm
Carrying system: Air vent
Rain cover: included
Legal notice: Contains non-textile elements of animal origin.
Environmental info: Organic|Recycled
Material 2: 500D 100% polyamide