Classic model from 1970 in G-1000 Eco. Practical and hardwearing for everyday outdoor life.
- Durable outdoor jacket made from G-1000 Eco with recycled polyester and organic cotton.
- An iconic Fjällräven model that was first launched in the 1970s.
- Just as suitable for everyday use as for general outdoor life.
- Convenient hood in HC-Lite that can be rolled-up and folded into the collar.
- Two-way zipper with buttoned flap.
Weight: 690 g
Weight reference: in size M
Legal notice: Contains non-textile elements of animal origin.
Environmental info: Recycled|Organic
Material: G-1000® Eco: 65% polyester, 35% cotton
Material 2: HC-Lite: 54% polyamide, 46% cotton