Fjällräven’s classic jacket from 1968. A hardwearing favourite both out in nature and in town.
- The iconic Greenland Jacket with fixed, well-fitting hood.
- Made from wind and water-resistant G-1000 Eco in recycled polyester and organic cotton.
- Long-lasting, functional fabric makes it perfect for everyday adventures.
- Reinforced with double layers of fabric over the shoulders and elbows.
- Two-way front zipper with buttoned protective flap.
Weight: 750 g
Weight reference: in size M
Legal notice: Contains non-textile elements of animal origin.
Environmental info: Organic|Recycled
Material: G-1000® Eco: 65% polyester, 35% cotton