Lappland Hike 15Item no.: F2230
Versatile daypack giving maximum freedom of movement for active hunting and trekking.
- Durable, water-resistant G-1000 HeavyDuty Eco S.
- Comfortable carrying system with temperature-regulating wool.
- Back plate in pressed wool spill.
- The wool is a traceable residual product from European farms.
- Pliant shoulder straps for easy weapon handling.
- Stowable hipstrap with detachable pocket.
Weight: 600 g
Back length: short (40-49 cm)
Material: G-1000® HeavyDuty Eco S: 65% polyester, 35% cotton
Material 2: 500D 100% polyamide. 100% wool
Volume: 15 l
Width: 24 cm
Height: 47 cm
Depth: 17 cm
Carrying system: Perfect Fit
Rain cover: included
Legal notice: Contains non-textile elements of animal origin.
Environmental info:Organic|Recycled|Fluorocarbon-free impregnation