Keb 52 WItem no.: F27344
Ergonomic, robust all-season backpack for long trips on foot or skis.
- Durable G-1000 HeavyDuty Eco S in recycled polyester and organic cotton.
- Reinforced base and sides in waterproof Bergshell fabric.
- Base and sides in waterproof Bergshell fabric made from recycled nylon.
- Fjällräven’s unique wooden frame reduces CO2 emissions by 90% .
- Comfortable, robust carrying system with adjustable back length.
- Attachment points for skis and ice axes/poles as well as loops for a toboggan.
Weight: 2260 g
Material: G-1000® HeavyDuty Eco S: 65% polyester, 35% cotton
Material 2: Bergshell: 400D 100% polyamide
Volume: 52 l
Width: 26 cm
Height: 62 cm
Depth: 21 cm
Carrying system: Adjustable
Rain cover: included
Legal notice: Contains non-textile elements of animal origin.
Environmental info: Organic|Recycled|Fluorocarbon-free impregnation