Keb 52 WItem no.: F27344
Ergonomic, robust all-season backpack for long trips on foot or skis.
Ergonomic robust backpack for year-round use. It has Fjällräven’s award-winning wooden frame and durable, sustainable materials that will last for many years of adventures in rough terrain. Slim profile gives freedom of movement and its well-planned compartments make it easy to organize gear – like the front pocket that has space for reinforcement layers or a small shovel. The carrying system is designed to distribute heavy loads and can easily be adjusted to suit different back lengths.
Features: Adaptable with Greenland Wax, Durable, Waterproof
Environmental info: Fluorocarbon-free impregnation, Organic, Recycled
- Durable G-1000 HeavyDuty Eco S in recycled polyester and organic cotton.
- Base and sides in waterproof Bergshell fabric made from recycled nylon.
- Fjällräven’s unique wooden frame reduces CO2 emissions by 90%.
- Comfortable, robust carrying system with adjustable back length.
- Attachment points for skis and ice axes/poles as well as loops for a toboggan.