Greenland Re-Wool Jacket MItem no.: F82976
Fjällräven’s classic jacket, here in recycled wool with warm pile-fleece lining.
- Robust and warm in recycled wool.
- Durable G-1000 Eco on the shoulders, hood, elbows and pockets.
- Comfortable, warm pile-fleece lining.
- Two chest pockets with flaps and buttons.
- Two bellows pockets with flaps and side openings.
Weight: 1560 g
Weight reference: in size M
Material: 80% wool, 20% polyamide
Material 2: 70% wool, 15% polyester, 10% polyamide, 5% other fibre. G-1000® Eco 65% polyester, 35% cotton
Inner material: 100% polyester
Filling: 100% polyester
Legal notice: Contains non-textile elements of animal origin.
Care instructions: 30°C very mild process|do not tumble dry|do not bleach|iron at max. 110°C|do not dry clean|do not use fabric softener|wash separately
Environmental info: Organic|Recycled|Fluorocarbon-free impregnation