Bergtagen Eco-Shell Trousers MItem no.: F83987
Waterproof three-layer shell trousers for advanced activities in mountainous terrain.
Waterproof shell trousers in Eco-Shell for challenging alpine ascents when trekking or ski touring. The technical cut and pliant, quiet material give maximum freedom of movement without any unnecessary weight to slow you down. The perfect choice in rain, sleet and hard winds.
- Waterproof, breathable Eco-Shell.
- 100% polyester (partially recycled).
- Fluorocarbon-free impregnation.
- Technical, articulated cut.
- Reinforcements in aramid-based Corylon.
- Full-length water-resistant zippers in the sides.
- Elasticated Velcro adjustments and press buttons at the waist.
- Two zippered leg pockets.
- Mesh pockets inside leg pockets.
- Reinforced suspender zones.
- Wide belt loops.
- Detachable snow locks in leg endings.
- RECCO reflector.
Weight: 650 g
Weight reference: in size 48
Fit: Regular Fit
Material: Eco-Shell 3-layer Ripstop Stretch: 100% polyester
Material 2: Corylon: 94% polyamide, 6% aramid
Membrane: 100% polyester
Waist: High waist
Pre-shaped knees: Yes
Leg endings: Adjustable leg endings|Fixed length
Breathability: 26000 g/m²/24h
Water column: 30000 mm
Care instructions: fluorocarbon free impregnation after wash|wash separately|do not use fabric softener
Environmental info: Climate compensated|Recycled|Fluorocarbon-free impregnation