Keb Touring Down Jacket MItem no.: F84751
Light, pliant down jacket for extra warmth on winter treks.
Light and compressible down jacket for chilly winter outings, perfect as a convenient reinforcement garment over a shell jacket. Ethically produced down, recycled polyamide and PFC-free impregnation also make it a sustainable choice.
- 100% recycled polyamide.
- Pliant, wind- and water-resistant fabric.
- Double layers of fabric on the shoulders, rear and lower sleeves.
- Padded with high-quality ethically produced down.
- Stitch-through down channels.
- Adjustable hood with fleece inside collar.
- Chest pocket with zipper.
- Two zippered hand pockets.
- Security pocket inside the right pocket.
- Two inside storage pockets.
- Two-way zipper with inside protective flap.
- Elastic edging at sleeve cuffs.
- Drawcord adjustment at hem.
- Repair kit.
With our Down Promise you can rest assured that when you purchase a down product from us no birds were harmed – this means no live plucking; we know exactly where the down comes from and that it’s of the highest quality.
Weight: 600 g
Weight reference: in size M
Inner material: 100% polyamide
Filling: 95% goose down, 5% feather
Fill weight: 150 g
Fill power: 800 CUIN
Legal notice: Contains non-textile elements of animal origin.
Environmental info: Traceable down
Material: 100% polyamide