Bergtagen Eco-Shell Jacket MItem no.: F83983
Waterproof three-layer jacket for advanced activities in mountainous terrain.
Technical shell jacket for alpine trekking or ski touring. Articulated fit and stretchy, quiet material with maximum freedom of movement in steep terrain. At the same time you also have complete protection from rain, sleet, snow and strong winds.
- Waterproof, breathable Eco-Shell.
- 100% polyester (partially recycled).
- Fluorocarbon-free impregnation.
- Technical, articulated cut.
- Reinforcements in aramid-based Corylon.
- Adjustable hood with room for a helmet.
- Seams placed to prevent chafing.
- Water-resistant two-way zipper with inside protective flap.
- Ventilation zippers in the sides.
- Zippered chest pockets.
- Mesh pockets inside chest pockets.
- Velcro adjustments at sleeve cuffs.
- Drawcord adjustment at hem.
- Zipper pullers easy to grip with gloves on.
- RECCO reflector.
Weight: 550.00 g
Weight reference: in size M
Material: Eco-Shell 3-layer Ripstop Stretch: 100% polyester
Material 2: Corylon: 94% polyamide, 6% aramid
Membrane: 100% polyester
Breathability: 26000 g/m²/24h
Water column: 30000 mm
Care instructions: wash separately|fluorocarbon free impregnation after wash|do not use fabric softener|30°C normal process|tumble dry at low temperature|do not bleach|do not iron|do not dry clean
Environmental info: Climate compensated|Recycled|Fluorocarbon-free impregnation