Abisko Lite Trekking Zip-Off Trousers MItem no.: F81535
Light, well ventilated zip-off trousers in stretch fabric and G-1000 Lite for trekking in warm climates. Technical cut, generous pockets and leg endings with boothooks and strap adjustments.
Light, well-ventilated zip-off trousers for trekking in warm conditions. Zippers just above the knees can be used to transform them into a pair of shorts, practical when travelling and you want to pack smart with many uses for one and the same garment. Hardwearing four-way stretch fabric and G-1000 Lite give a comfortable, fast-drying pair of trousers with excellent breathability.
The cut is technical with pre-shaped knees that when combined with stretch fabric lets you lengthen your stride without any restrictions. There are two hand pockets as well as spacious leg pockets with zippers for a map or the like. The leg endings have strap adjustments and boothooks that prevent them from riding up. Reinforcements at the hems and on the inside of the calves make them extra resistant to wear and tear.
- Lightweight, well-ventilated trousers for trekking.
- Zippers just above the knees transform the trousers into shorts.
- Made from four-way stretch and G-1000 Lite for optimized mobility and durability.
- G-1000 reinforcements at leg endings and G-1000 HeavyDuty on inside of lower legs for extra resistance against abrasion from hiking boots.
- Articulated cut with pre-shaped knees and rear.
- Waist is cut higher at the back for extra comfort when squatting down or wearing a backpack.
Weight: 470 g
Weight reference: in size 48
Fit: Regular Fit
Waist: Mid waist
Pre-shaped knees: Yes
Leg endings: Fixed length
Legal notice: Contains non-textile elements of animal origin.
Environmental info: Fluorocarbon-free impregnation
Material: G-1000® Lite: 65% polyester, 35% cotton. Stretch: 88% polyamide, 12% elastane
Material 2: G-1000® HeavyDuty: 65% polyester, 35% cotton