Lappland Hybrid Trousers MItem no.: F90647
Lightweight, durable trousers for active hunting in stretch fabric and G-1000 Silent Eco. Optimised fit, several ventilation openings and practical pockets, including a knife pocket.
- Lightweight, durable trousers with optimised fit for active hunting.
- Design based on the award winning Keb Trousers.
- Made from stretch fabric with G-1000 Silent Eco (recycled polyester/organic cotton) on areas that are subject to more wear; such as the rear, front of the thighs, pockets and knees.
- Zippered ventilation openings from hip to knee and along the calf.
- Two leg pockets with buttoned flaps, one with a zipper and one with a mesh pocket inside for a radio or phone
Material: G-1000® Silent Eco: 65% polyester, 35% cotton
G-1000® HeavyDuty: 65% polyester, 35% cotton
Reinforcement areas: Knees
Weight: 600 g
Weight reference: in size 48
Model size: 48
Waist: Mid waist
Fit: Regular Fit
Leg type: Long trousers
Leg endings: Fixed length
Pockets: Knife pocket
Washing: 40°C normal process
Dry cleaning: do not dry clean
Bleaching: do not bleach
Drying: do not tumble dry
Ironing: iron 1 dot - Max 110°C
Additional care instructions: do not use fabric softener, fluorocarbon free impregnation after wash, wash with similar colors