Räven Lite Jacket MItem no.: F82607
Classic Fjällräven jacket in lighter fabric for warmer climates.
Räven Lite Jacket is a lighter version of Fjällräven’s classic outdoor jacket from 1970. Made from light, airy G-1000 Air making it cool and comfortable in warm climates. Its hood can be folded into the collar and it has many practical pockets, including the characteristic bellows pockets with extra zippered openings at the sides. A timeless everyday favourite that is just as suitable in the outdoors as in the city.
- Well-ventilated G-1000 Air in recycled polyester and organic cotton.
- Convenient hood that can be folded into the collar when not in use.
- Two-way zipper with protective flap and press buttons.
- Two bellows pockets with flaps and side openings.
- Two chest pockets and inside pocket.
Material: G-1000® Air: 65% polyester, 35% cotton
Weight: 520 g
Weight reference: in size M
Model size: M
Sleeve type: Long sleeve
Legal notice: Contains non-textile elements of animal origin.
Environmental info: Organic, Recycled
Features: adaptable with Greenland Wax, lightweight, quick-drying, ventilating, water-resistant